Last week we wanted to make something, but were out of a lot of ingredients, so we made homemade dough to play with.


Then put them in the oven.

The next day we painted our creations. Judah and I had a lot of fun. Jacob did ok, and Ephraim barely touched them.


Then put them in the oven.

While they cooled we went to a park. It was quite cold and windy, but still fun.
Emma was very happy and in fact mad when we put her back in her car seat to go home.


This is a great park. They have a sandbox filled with trucks and toys to play with.


This is a great park. They have a sandbox filled with trucks and toys to play with.
The next day we painted our creations. Judah and I had a lot of fun. Jacob did ok, and Ephraim barely touched them.










1 comment:
Very cool idea! I think I'm going to have the kids make some, but put a hole in them, and make them into Christmas ornaments. They would love to give them to Oma and Poppy and their aunts and uncles for Christmas. Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment