The last two days I have been ambitious. Yesterday I got the boys ready for church and took some pictures to show off their new hair cuts.










Then after church I took them to a Loose Park. A large gorgeous park.


If there is something climbable, they have to climb it.

A cannon in memory of the West Port Battle. They had fun with this.

Beautiful, happy Emma Grace.

This is one of my kids favorite things my kids play. They play store and you have to ask for something and then you MUST pretend to eat or play with whatever you get.
After the park I drove around for awhile trying to find a specific grocery store to get my husband some sushi. The store was not fun. Obviously shopping with 4 children is not easy, but after being in the store, I realized that I left my purse in the car. Ugh!!! If I didn't really want to get my husband sushi and spent so much time trying to find the store I would have just left. I went home let the kids watch some TV and put them to bed. And if that wasn't enough, I decided to make a new cookie recipe my husband found for me. They were quite time consuming to make but very yummy. Like gourmet grasshopper cookies, but chewy. My husband works 10hr days, so he gets home late. Thankfully I wasn't too grumpy by time he got home and had his sushi along with a grilled chicken salad ready for him to eat when he got home.

You would think that after a day like that I would want to sit on the couch and have a lazy day, but nope. I met a friend, who has 3 little boys each about 6 months younger than mine, at a huge park and went hiking.



A cannon in memory of the West Port Battle. They had fun with this.

Beautiful, happy Emma Grace.

This is one of my kids favorite things my kids play. They play store and you have to ask for something and then you MUST pretend to eat or play with whatever you get.

After the park I drove around for awhile trying to find a specific grocery store to get my husband some sushi. The store was not fun. Obviously shopping with 4 children is not easy, but after being in the store, I realized that I left my purse in the car. Ugh!!! If I didn't really want to get my husband sushi and spent so much time trying to find the store I would have just left. I went home let the kids watch some TV and put them to bed. And if that wasn't enough, I decided to make a new cookie recipe my husband found for me. They were quite time consuming to make but very yummy. Like gourmet grasshopper cookies, but chewy. My husband works 10hr days, so he gets home late. Thankfully I wasn't too grumpy by time he got home and had his sushi along with a grilled chicken salad ready for him to eat when he got home.

You would think that after a day like that I would want to sit on the couch and have a lazy day, but nope. I met a friend, who has 3 little boys each about 6 months younger than mine, at a huge park and went hiking.


Found a creek to throw stones in.






1 comment:
What lovely places to play outside! My children also climb on every possible thing, and at one of the parks we frequent, there's a little "house" that they pretend to sell ice cream out of. I always have to pick a flavor and then pretend to eat it. :)
Shopping with children is certainly challenging! Good for you for sticking it out and accomplishing your mission.
Post a Comment