Monday, April 20, 2009
Easter 09
My sister got in on Good Friday and got the kids some gifts.
Emma Grace got a cute caterpillar car and earrings.
The boys got insect putty and ant farms.
That evening Sarah, Jeff, Paul, and I went to opening day at our stadium. The Royal's played the Yankee's, and the Yankee's won!!!
Paul and I
Sarah and Jeff
Sarah and I (Sisters)
After the game we went to Tanner's for dinner. Paul had chicken livers. Yuck!! He loves them.
Saturday we took the kids to an Easter Hunt at a local church. It was chaotic, but fun.
They had a bunch of these.
But only Judah was adventurous enough.
Now for the egg hunt.
Sarah and Jacob
Judah and Ephraim.
Our family Easter Sunday.
Sarah and Jeff
We had an Easter Basket Hunt. Sorry the video is sideways.
Then we had a lazy afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment