Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Precious Little Girl

My sweet girl turned 1 year old last week. Emma Grace I love you so very much. I am so blessed that God gave you to me. I hope you always know that you are a beautiful amazing woman. I'm sure God has great plans for you. I hope that I can be there for you, through all your ups and downs. I pray that you always feel that you can share your heart with me and that I support you. I can't wait to watch you grow!






She got an extravagant birthday cake because I am making a wedding cake in a couple of weeks, so this was a practice run. It tasted amazing!! Now a little more on the appearance.



Yummy!!



Sugar rush!

All Done!

Time to get clean.

Even in her hair. What little of it she has.

2 comments:

Christian said...

The second to last picture is great!

Faith said...

Happy Birthday Emma Grace! It's so unbelievable that she's already a year. Wow!