Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Wedding and Preschool

The second weekend in October, I flew home for my sisters wedding! This is a very picture heavy blog. It was hard to decided which ones to put up and not.

Dinner out the night before the wedding after doing some initial setup. My sister and I and Her and her hubby (Jeff)
Jess(Her step daughter) and her boyfriend(Ryan) and Mom and Dad
Getting ready!! Isn't she Gorgeous!!
Jess, Sarah, and I
Walking to the alter!
I need to learn to stand up straight and not slouch my shoulders!! And, I am NOT pregnant!! I didn't get to try on my dress until 2 days before the wedding and the design of the dress makes me look like I have a belly!
The Dewing side of the family minus my hubby and kids!
My siblings minus Luke(RIP) We love you!!
Sisters!
Miriam and the kids!!
The table settings Mom and I did!
Jeff dancing with his Mom and Sarah dancing with Dad
The cake Mom and I helped Dad make!! It was one of the biggest highlights of the whole trip, spending time with my Dad(and mom) baking!!
That week Jacob started a once a week preschool. He LOVES it!! He's getting so BIG!!

2 comments:

Faith said...

You and Sarah are so gorgeous! And, although I don't think you look pregnant AT ALL, I totally understand. I hate even sitting down in front of people -- I feel like everyone is staring at my stomach, all squished together in it's "sitting" position and wondering... (Even though it's ACTUALLY NOT POSSIBLE for us anymore.) Great photos! :-) Oh, and incredible cake. Wonderful job!

The Kansas City Hoovers said...

Thanks! I totally understand! I usually sit with my arms crossed over my belly. No matter how much I weigh, my belly never looks like it did prebaby :/ In stead of tight and flat, it's all squishy and loose :(