Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm still here....

I know it's been eons since I've posted. Starting right after Thanksgiving we had our friends Rob and Shannon Wells and their 3 kids staying with us. Paul offered them, along with friends of theirs, a job and they both got it and they moved out here. The Wells stayed with us while they got things sorted out with their house and business back home and were able to find a house out here. They stayed with us for 2 fun months. On top of extra company it was Christmas and New Years. Needless to say between company, holidays, and normal life (home school, cleaning, feeding, ect..) we were busy!!! But it was exciting! Now we are back to life a bit more normal with extra friends near by. On other news Judah has started gymnastics and is loving it!!! Izzy is getting huge and making me sad! She is up to 17 lbs!! She is rolling all over the place and even trying to figure out how to crawl. She also likes the Johnny jump up and exersaucer. For Valentine's Day the 2 littler littles had a party at preschool and I took the older littles and baby to a home-school Valentine's Party. It was nice to have something for all the kids to do! We made homemade valentines and I made some cupcakes and candied popcorn. Tomorrow we get a visit from my favorite aunt, Aunt Angie!! Not sure anything too exciting is happening after that, but I will try to keep more updated on the blog :) Here are a few pictures from the past couple months.

 Christmas Eve is also Shannon's birthday, so we babysat and did our own little party with all the kids. We had them open a joint gift.....
 A crayon maker and made some crayons
And Paul read a kid version of the Christmas Story!
 The loved Johnny jump up with the cutest baby in it!
 A cake I made for a friends birthday!
Chocolate cake with fudge and raspberry filling! Yum!!
 We've had a crazily warm winter and have loved it! Even getting to the zoo!
We even got to see the lions play fighting!! It's a short clip, but still cool.
 Prettied up for a date to an adoption fundraiser banquet for a great couple.
 Then we finally got some snow! It didn't last long, but the kids got to play in it one day!
Our homemade valentines.
Teething is no fun :(

No comments: