Okay, so I know I haven't blogged in forever, so sue me! I'm a super busy mom.
This weekend was super busy!!! We had a going a way party for our friends that are moving to Canada! So SAD....
Then a birthday party for Judah and Jacob! Can't believe my boys are getting so big!! Judah is 9!!! and Jacob 6!!!!
The cake they wanted! I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with myself on this one! It's better than the picture of the one they picked out!

Even had the fun side effect of turning your mouth blue ;)
....and they were blessed with fun presents! Thank you all !
Then we went to a friends house for a Labor day party...no pictures from that so you'll just have to believe me when I say we had a good time! Now I'm so ready for a little down time well... I guess you can't really call it down time, but more like working my rear off getting my house back in order!
No comments:
Post a Comment