Yesterday afternoon, my parents house, the house I grew up in, caught on fire. I do not know all the details. What I do know is that the bus driver drove by and saw smoke coming from the bottom of the house and called the fire dept. My parents were both working. The animals are safe and they were able to get out the trunk that we kept Luke's memories and some pictures, but that is all. Here are some pictures. As you can see it's pretty bad. I'm not doing very well emotionally. I am taking Emma and getting on a flight this morning and arriving in Syracuse around 11 am. Please pray for me and my family. This is very hard losing all our memories.





3 comments:
You are all in my prayers, Bek. Love you!
That is just horrible. You and the whole family are in our prayers and thoughts. Much love.
Beka,
I am so sorry. That is aweful! I will be praying for you and your family. I am so glad you are going. May the Lord fill you with his peace that passes all understanding!
With Love, Tara
Post a Comment