Saturday, February 7, 2009

Warm days in February and Some Emma pics.

We've had some really nice warm days lately, so we went to the Zoo and Paul played with them out side while I ran errands the other day. Here are some pictures.

Jacob in a tunnel.



Ephraim coming down a slide.

Judah on top of a tunnel.

Judah sitting on a rock elephant.

Judah loves Macaws!

Ephraim and Jacob looking at the Meerkats from a meerkat cave.

The boys love to feed the sheep.



When we were at the Zoo, Judah found a pine cone and asked to take it home. So Yesterday when I took Emma to run errands, Paul put peanut butter and crackers(since we didn't have bird seed) on it to put outside for the birds.


Loving the dirt.


Judah climbing the swing set.




Not happy until he is as high as he can go.


Here are some of my favorite recent pictures of Emma.



Looking at herself in the mirror.

Bath time.

2 comments:

Christian said...

The bath tub picture of Emma is so sweet.

Faith said...

Ooh, I need to get one of those bath seats for Jonah once he's old enough to hold himself up.

It looks like the boys had lots of rough and tumble fun outside! I look forward to when it's warm enough for us to do that again.