Sunday, May 24, 2009

Catching up.

I know I haven't blogged in a while. We've been very busy so I will try and give you the basic run down of some of the things we've been up to.

Judah graduated from preschool and they had a ceremony. Unfortunately I forgot my camera. Thankfully one of the other moms posted this picture. Judah is the blue horse :)


We've also been finishing a room in the basement. Our friend (Andy) is getting married to an awesome girl(Angie). She is originally from Nebraska, so she is moving in with us for a couple months till they get married. When she moves out we are going to put the boys down there. The work has not been fun. We have been doing it our self with no training, but it has been rewarding to see it come together even though it is far from being professional.


We still haven't taped and mudded much, but we are going to wait till she leaves to do that.




Andy and Angie Rae. It has been really nice having her here. Her and I have bonded very easily and she is a big help with the kids!!


They even kick us out of the house to go on dates :) Here are pictures from one of our best date nights ever.
We went to go climb a rock wall.
Sadly it was closed.
So we window shopped and found these cool meatball griller things.
While we were walking around we heard music and it sounded live. So we walked towards it and sure enough found a live band playing at a restaurant with no cover charge. So we went and sat down and got drinks and listened for a bit. It was really nice it even had a fire pit.
Then we went and looked around Barnes and Nobles and got a cookie. I wasn't impressed with it.
When the store was closing we went back to walking around the plaza and found a pretty fountain.
As we continued walking we found this strange statue.
After that we headed to the theater to see the midnight showing of Terminator.

We got some snacks.

Then Paul took a nap while we waited for it to start.

The movie was ok, but not my top 10.

Just the other day we discover Judah has an extra tooth! I guess it didn't come up under his baby one to push it out :p
I've also had my fair share of messes to clean up. This one was baby powder and baby lotion. It took me hours to get my floors and walls clean. And the timing was frustrating because it was right before I had to get ready to leave. There were foot steps in every room and they even managed to put it on my bed!

Hopefully I will be able to stay on top of updating this better, but no promises as things don't look like they are going to slow down for a while.

1 comment:

Faith said...

Your date night looks fun.

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry about that terrible mess! Things like that always happen when you're the busiest. ~sigh~ At least it makes for good stories later ("...when you were little...") Goodness.