

We found some pretty flowers along the way.


Paul and Jacob

Kansas is definitely flatter than I'm used to, but the sky is huge!


At the end of the trail we ended up here. It was gorgeous.


We followed a trail down to a ledge and the boys and I climbed down while Paul watched with Emma Grace.


They enjoyed throwing clumps of the clay in the water.


And we found this cool cave formed from the cliff eroding away under a tree. All the roots and everything were very neat.

Pretty sail boat.

After our trip we went home and grilled brats and hamburgers with some friends and then watched "Saving Private Ryan"
1 comment:
Oh dear, sorry about the ticks! There are quite a few in the woods around here too. :( Totally nasty.
I love the picture of the boys throwing chunks of clay. Isn't it amazing how that can be the highlight of the day for a little boy? :)
Post a Comment