A couple weeks ago, Paul's work had their fall company party. They have tons for the kids to do, prizes to win, and food to eat.
Emma Grace is ready to go. She finally has just barely enough hair to get a clip in!!


One of the first things the boys did, were compete in races. Jacob being vindictive.

Horse Race.

Hop on one foot race.


Egg and spoon race. They were cute plastic eggs with fake beanbag yokes inside.



He was so cute. Trying to be so careful. He was tiptoeing.

Everyone was a winner and got to pick prizes!

Then it was Judah's age group. The boy next to him in the maroon shirt is a friend of his (Austin)

Can you see is tongue out? I used to get yelled at for doing that in gymnastics. It's concentration!


Sack race.


Egg race.

They had fun carnival games. Get the fish or body parts(yeah, I was shocked to see that.) through the shark mouth.

Take the wheel off the car with a real hydraulic gun.




They also had a HUGE blow up boat slide! It was awesome!

Ephraim

Jacob was brave climbing up, but then didn't want to go down, so I climbed up and took him down. After that he loved going up and down.

They also had trampolines and bungees where they harnessed you to the bungees.
Judah.


Ephraim



Jacob was a little unsure if it was fun or scary.


Yeah, I know I'm a big kid too. I had to try it. It just looked too fun for only the kids to do it, and of course I wanted to show off doing flips.

Judah also climbed the wall.

Climbing all the way to the top and ring the buzzer!
No comments:
Post a Comment