Friday, October 23, 2009

Pa Trip

A couple weeks ago, Paul's Grandma Cope passed away. She was in her 80's and had become ill. She had started to recover, but then started going down hill again. She loved Jesus and is with the Lord now. She was an opinionated, but generous woman. Rest In Peace Grandma Cope. We packed the car and headed to Fayette City, Pa for the viewing and funeral. Thanks to Paul's sister, Lynette, they found a house we could rent per night and stay together as a family instead of all renting speratre hotel rooms for more money. The house was all designed 50's style. I didn't get pictures of the whole house, but even the kitchen appliances were all that style. I did get pictures of the down stairs. It was very cool, but a little nerve wrecking with the little kids.





Watching a movie.

A mini jukebox on the table that actually worked.

Emma Grace dressed for the funeral.

Here is a picture of all the cousins on the Cope side of the family. I know two of them are giving bunny ears, but this is the best picture out of the bunch. What do you expect when you are trying to get this many children in a picture.

Since we were already in Pennsylvania, my husband was gracious enough to take more time off to go up and visit my family 6hrs north. We got to see the start of my parents new house being built.
Paul and Emma Grace on the mound of dirt behind the house.


Dad and Judah walking along the walls were the main floor will be.



Mom telling Paul all about it.

Checking on the progress.

See it's smooth.

Uh Oh! What happened?

Jacob thought it looked like fun, and decided to walk through it! We had to strip him down and rinse his stuff off so they wouldn't be ruined. Here his is in Dad's extra boots.

They got it all smooth!! Basement floor finished!

Judah walking along the outside trenches.


Paul found Jacob a caterpillar.


The front view my parents will have from their house, minus the cement truck.

Back view.

Side view

Emma Grace loved this stuffed lamb.

We got to go to a Northeast Bradford Soccer Game. Oh, so many memories.
Miriam and Eden at the game.

Emma Grace

Paul, Jacob, and Dad


Paul and Ephraim cuddling on the chair.

My Dad was reading a Dr Seus book to Jacob, I think called "Would You Rather." It was so cute, because Jacob would answer every silly question. Unfortunately my camera took crappy pictures. I tried to mess with them so you could see the cuteness. I'm looking to buy a new GOOD camera if anyone has any suggestions. I want it to take good pics in any light and not too blurry from movement, since I have 4 very active children.



It also worked out that my cousin Josh was getting married that weekend. My sister was in it along with Canaan and Eos being the ring bear and flower girl. And again I apologize for the bad pictures.
My Grandma Dewing

Josh and Christi. Very pretty wedding. I couldn't be happier for them.

Bridesmaids. Left-->Right Sarah(sister), Cassandra(cousin), Julie(cousin-in-law), and can't remember her maid of honor's name.

Sarah

Aunt Sarah and Judah. At the wedding he told her he wanted to marry her!

The attendants coming into the reception.
Sarah and ??

Cassandra and ??

Joel (Grooms brother) and Julie

Justin (grooms other brother) and ??

Eos and Canaan

The beautiful Couple!! Congrats Josh and Christi!!

After they were all announced they did a very cute dance!!


Over all the trip was crazy busy with both sadness and gladness, but it was nice to see family!!

No comments: