A couple weeks ago Paul's parents came to visit. We did a lot of things, but I don't have pictures of everything. I forgot my camera one time and the other time I had my camera, but the battery wasn't in it. Also, I'm realizing that even though I love having the pictures to look back at and to be able to share them with family back home, I'm not enjoying the moment as much, because I'm so worried about capturing the moment, and sometimes feel stuck behind the camera. So in posts there probably won't be as many pictures as before. It was really nice to have
Papap and Grandma (as my kids call them) out here for about a week. We took them to some of our favorite restaurants and places to go. Famous
Dave's BBQ, Thai, Papa Murphy's,
Cabela's, Zoo, Science City.
Unfortunately Dad Hoover and I got the flu at one point, and that was NOT fun. Thankfully though, the kids and Paul and Mom Hoover didn't get it.
One day we painted!






I think Emma Grace had more fun painting her face and eating it, than the paper and bird!

On a nice day we all went to the zoo, except Judah who was at school.




Riding the
carousel.






I love this photo of Emma Grace watching the sea lions.

Papap


This bird was trying to get Jacob's finger.

Picking noses.



Lunch time!




Looking at the tigers.


Riding the tram from Africa :)

The kids climb on anything they can.



Fun tree slide, not as fast as it was in the snow while Spence and Net were here :p
2 comments:
Very fun! I can't wait to take the kids to the Denver Zoo this summer. I don't know who's more excited, the kids or me!
I love seeing your pictures, but I totally understand how you feel about being stuck behind the camera. You guys are looking good!
Post a Comment