Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ephraim turned 5!!!

Last week my sweet Ephraim turned 5 years old. Ephraim has had quite the 5 years. We've learned that he has asthma, allergies, and needs glasses. He is such a trooper and always pleasant to the doctors. He always did really well in and out of hospitals. Thankfully I think it has been over a year since we have had to make a visit to the hospital with him because of his Asthma. Praise God! Other than having those issues, he is so different from the other boys because he is so sweet and sensitive, no quite as rough and tumble. He is pretty good about sharing and even does so by his own accord.

Ephraim, it has been an adventure watching you grow up. Please give me grace as I get frustrated with your melt downs. Your sensitivity is such a gift. I love you so very much and look forward to what this year will bring as you start school and continue to grow up. You are becoming a great little man!

While the kids were having nap/quiet time, this is what I did.

I couldn't get a good picture of his face, but he was really excited.

First we opened presents. Ephraim says thank you to everyone who sent money. I was able to go shopping and get him everything he wanted. He had a blast opening presents.



He got: Kirby ds game, play-dough ice cream maker, bat helicopter, batman with other accessories, connect 4, operation, Mario ds game and matching Mario jammies.

After presents, we had cake. The boys are really into a computer game call Toon Town in which they throw cream pies at bad guys, so Ephraim got a cream pie cake.


And we had Shirley Temples with it.

Yummy!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay! Looks like a fun time had by all. How fun!