Saturday, April 10, 2010

He is Risen Part 1


I love Easter! This year we started the festivities with a play date with a mom and her three boys. We colored eggs and had a mini egg hunt.

On Friday we talked about passover, read them the Easter story, made resurrection rolls, and watched a cartoon version of Moses.
Paul made this from a branch of thorns he found in the woods behind our house. I love it! What a great reminder!

He put it on his head (gently) when he got to that part in the story.

Ready to make resurrection rolls.

Emma Grace ate marshmallows as we made them.



He is Risen!!

Watching Moses before bed.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The crown of thorns is very cool! It looks like you did some fun Easter activities with the kiddos. Fun, fun! I bet the rolls were yummy. :)