Sunday, April 18, 2010

He is Risen part II

Saturday before Easter I took the kids to two different church Easter Eggstravaganzas. Taking the wisdom from another mother and cousin (thanks Faith) I am going to try and take a picture of all the children at the beginning of an event, so if God forbid, something happens to one of them, I have a picture of what they were wearing and looked like. This one turned out pretty good for a group picture!

Ready to grab eggs.


Go!!!


See what we got?!?

Playing carnival games..
Picking ducks

Playing horse shoes

Net fishing

Ball and bean bag tosses

bowling

and crafts.

My cute little bunnies!

Jumping in big jumpers.

Having fun on an obstacle course.

Judah helping Jacob and Emma Grace watching.

Another egg hunt at the next church.

Face painting. Judah wanted spider man, but the lady didn't know how to do that, so he decided on a red face with black stripes and then Jacob wanted what Judah had.

Some friends we met there. The Lopez's

Jacob was completely smitten with this little girl. Can you tell?

Easter morning they got their baskets.



The best family picture we could get. It was bright and the kids didn't want to stand still.

They are growing up so fast!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Great family pics! I'm loving the stripes. The Easter festivities looked really fun. What a great place to take the kiddos.