




Judah likes to get attention (Don't know where he gets that from :p) The animal guy asked who would kiss the pig and Judah threw his hand up. Unfortunately, I couldn't snap the picture at the right time to get him actually doing it, and we tried a couple times, but he did!


His class plus Jacob. He wanted to be included. (Again don't know where he gets it!)



Inside having cookies and drinks. Jacob loved feeling like apart of the class. Going to see if we can squeeze preschool into the budget for him.

Judah and his teacher, receiving his diploma. We were so blessed to get her(Ms. Sorenson) as his teacher! Looking forward to Ephraim getting her next year.

To celebrate the end of the school year and Paul getting a new schedule (working weekdays 8-4:30!!) we went to World's of Fun and Ocean's of Fun.


Jacob was too cute in those sun glasses!!


Emma Grace started screaming when the train started going. Thankfully it was a really short ride.

Kiddy roller coaster. If you look close Judah is giving that "Hard Core" sign in almost every picture. Not sure where he picked that up.



This ride was not exciting, so not sure why he has that face, but at least it's a happy one :)

This place was awesome. There were foam balls everywhere and different things you could put them in to shoot and what not. We spent a good amount of time in there.



Judah is using a vacuum thing that sucked the balls up into a giant basket and when it got full it would dump all the balls.


They loved snoopy! Ephraim was shy at first and didn't hug him, but then toward the end of the day he was sad he didn't and we went looking for him again, but failed :(

After lunch we went to the water park side.








This slide was perfect for Emma Grace. She was able to go down it with out any help and she loved it!


We made them lay down for just a tiny break. (I know, we're mean) and they were not happy about it.

Around dinner time we went back to the main park, ate, and rode some more rides. Judah was even brave enough to ride some BIG roller coasters. Paul took him on the highest, fastest, and biggest one and he did not like it, but I was able to convince him to go on a wooden one with me. It was still very fast, but not as high and no loops, and after recovering for a while he decided he liked it! As it got dark, we gave in and bought some light-sabers that we knew would not last, especially with our boys, but they were very happy!


Not related to the above day, I found Emma Grace like this one day. She climbed in and covered herself and went to sleep all by herself!!

One day we found a turtle in the back yard! The kids were very excited! He was pretty feisty, so I thoroughly told them not to get near his head!


I know this is a turtle and not a tortoise, but on "The Amazing Race," they did a tortoise race and they encouraged the tortoise to walk with a banana, so I figured we would try. When put in his face he would bite it, but if just laid in front of him he would not go for it, so we came to the conclusion that he was just biting it for defense.


The kids watching him/her walk away.

This past week I have been taking the kids to a VBS. It is a bit of a drive, so I have been just staying out with Emma Grace doing things. I don't have many pictures, but today we went to an Arboretum, and it was so pretty! Thankfully I had my cell phone, which has a camera on it, and took a couple pictures of Emma Grace. She is growing up so much! I'm loving it!


I have been loving sewing!! I made this nursing cover for a friend and have a couple projects planned. Matching shired dresses for Emma Grace and I, and a skirt I got a pattern for. I'm nervous about using a pattern, because so far it has pretty much just been free form. We get to go home in two weeks (YAY!!) so I'm not sure if I will get any of them done before that, but I hope so!!

Also, the little box I had my sewing stuff in was starting to over flow, so I had to get a new sewing box!

Isn't it great?!? Can you tell what it really is? Actual sewing boxes aren't cheap, but I remembered my Mom using a tackle box and thought it was great. So, I looked at them and they were much cheaper and are great for organizing which I am BIG on!! Much better!!

1 comment:
Love the tackle box idea! I think I'm going to have to steal that. I've grown out of mine as well. It's partially managed by putting all of my spools of thread on an inexpensive wooden spool rack, but all of my notions and tools are starting to make their own space on my work desk. They need to be contained! :-0
Post a Comment