
At one of our pit-stops on our way cross country.



Our possy O' chillin. We just happened to have the same dresses for the girls. Too cute!



Towards the end of our VERY hot zoo trip we had some grumpiness.


One day we went to a playground and spray park.








One night we let the two older boys spend the night in a tent in the backyard. I'm so proud of them that they slept in it the whole night!!


On another day, we went for a hike around the lakes behind our house.





We also had a day at the beach. We don't have many pictures from this day, but they had fun!



On another day, we went for a hike around the lakes behind our house.





We also had a day at the beach. We don't have many pictures from this day, but they had fun!

We did even more than this, but didn't have the camera for everything. Needless to say, we stayed busy and had loads of fun! It was sad to see them leave!!



























2 comments:
I didn't know you had such a beautiful area behind your house! What a luxury for a home that's in-town! (You live in town, right?) And your dress is super cute. Love it! I'm glad you all had a great time.
Yes, we live in town. It is such a treasure!! Thanks, I found the dress at JCPenny's for $11
Post a Comment