Emma Grace at Nana and Bompa's (My parents) new house.


I am the one that suggested that we go to buttermilk falls to hike and swim, but was to sick to go! I was so sad, but at least the kids had fun!





All the "Dewing" Grandkids on Bompa's playground.


One of the days I spent with Pam (My sis-in-law) we took the kids for a small hike behind her house in a very pretty creek.




One of the days I spent with Pam (My sis-in-law) we took the kids for a small hike behind her house in a very pretty creek.


It was also Emma Grace's birthday while we were there. I can not believe she is 2 already. My baby is growing up. I can only pray that we will have a beautiful and close relationship as she gets older.




Since it was so hot, I decided to make ice cream pies instead of a cake for her. They turned out super yummy!!






Since it was so hot, I decided to make ice cream pies instead of a cake for her. They turned out super yummy!!



















1 comment:
Okay, now I need to take my kids to Buttermilk Falls. Fun! And I love the pictures at the creek. My parents' creek looks just like that-- all the huge rocks. It's amazing how much fun a little water can bring to kids.
Post a Comment