Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Eph tube

One thing my husband and definitely are, is SPONTANEOUS! This is not the first, nor will if be the last time we do a spontaneous trip, and I love it. However, some times we pay for it later, not having it planned and budgeted, but it's so much fun!! On Saturday, August 21st my husband told me we should go to the beach with his family who already had a beach house at North Topsail, NC. So we called his sister(Pam) to find out the details. We had 1 week to plan!! We decided to just do it, but not tell anyone else in his family! Pam did an awesome job keeping it a secret!! So, when we were here: St. Louis
We sent this picture to every ones cell phone staying we had 1,000 miles to go.
They were all so excited!!! Their first time at the beach!





Paul riding a wave!
Cousins at the beach!

Completely buried Cooper!!
Getting him out was not an easy task!
Beautiful Lynette(Paul's sister) and I
Gorgeous but camera shy Pam(Paul's other sister) hiding behind the boogie board!
When we had the photo taken we had no idea Lynette was giving us bunny ears! Good job Sket!
Beautiful picture of Paul and I on the beach!
All the kids, some of the Adults, and Mom Hoover!
I did get one small break from the craziness of 26 people. I took Mark's (Paul's brother) kayak out in the bayou to look for Crocs! The picture is where I went, but not at dusk! I didn't see any, but it was quite a rush being out there all alone. Quite eerie!

It was great to be with family at the beach and it was awesome to watch the children being so happy playing in the sand and waves with their cousins! Now, gotta tighten things down to make up for our spontaneous and expensive trip! Thank you to everyone who helped make it possible especially Pamella Gene!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ahhhh! I would be so scared out there hunting for crocs. haha It looks like you had an absolute wonderful time. The beach is such a great place to let kids go crazy.

Mindy Swenson Kinnier said...

Looks amazing! If you ever want to come to the beach in California, let us know!