At home on Jacob's birthday, September 8th, I took him (and Emma Grace) to the zoo with some friends while the older boys were at school. My friend (Nina) has a little boy around Jacob's age (Ezra) and a little girl Emma Grace's age (Francesca). But before we went, he helped me make homemade banana cupcakes and cream cheese icing to take with us.


Jacob and I at the zoo. He was doing silly faces and closing his eyes on purpose! So cute!




Jacob and I at the zoo. He was doing silly faces and closing his eyes on purpose! So cute!


Checking out the Polar Bear and swinging on the hand rail.


Getting a drink from the water fountain.

Our zoo pass includes train, tram, and carousel rides! An awesome thing to have thanks to Mom and Dad Hoover!


While checking out the tortoises, one started coming toward us quite fast for a tortoise. They aren't as slow as the story "The Tortoise and the Hair" portrays :)


I love those bright blue eyes!!

Ezra and Francesca on the carousel.



Presents they got from Nana and Bompa Dewing (Pillow Pet), and Grandma Linda(skate board and scooter)! No peeking!








1 comment:
Good job on improvising with the icing! It looked great! That's a good idea for the banana muffins. I usually put chocolate chips in mine, but cream cheese icing sounds delish.
Post a Comment