One weekend we went to a new pumpkin patch. We were meeting Eryn-Elizabeth's birth parents, so we tried to pick a place close to them. So we found this place called Sibley Orchards. I wasn't sure what to expect, and was slightly disappointed with the place, but they did free hay rides to the "pumpkin patch" which just ended up being a spot in a field that was mowed and a bunch of pumpkins (all the same size) laying around.
We tried to get a picture in front of the pretty flowers, but as you can see, it was too bright facing the sun.
So we moved over here, and a nice lady offered to take a picture we could all be in.
While we waited for the birth parents to arrive, the kids looked at the crafts and weird pumpkins/gourds.
Here is a picture of Eryn-Elizabeth's birth family.
I tried to get a picture of them with Izzy, but she did not want to cooperate. She was actually quite fussy for most of the trip. I felt bad for them, but they still seemed to enjoy the trip and seeing her.
Unfortunetly I was so caught up in trying to make the birth family feel comfortable and keep Izzy from crying that I didn't enjoy the pumpkin patch with my kids much. However, I did manage to snap a couple pictures.
Next weekend we are going to paint the pumpkins and have a family fall day!
And as a disclaimer; some pictures may have been edited :) I LOVE photo shop and erasing pounds!
And as a disclaimer; some pictures may have been edited :) I LOVE photo shop and erasing pounds!













No comments:
Post a Comment