Judah lost his second tooth. His first one the dentist had to pull because his adult tooth came in behind his baby tooth and his baby tooth wasn't wiggly at all. This was not a good experience. I ended up having to literally sit on him and hold him down while the dentist pulled it out. His other one did the same thing with the exception that his baby tooth was slightly wiggly. I told him that if we worked on it a little every day or so we might be able to get it out ourselves. He much preferred it, but still put up a fight when I told him I wanted to wiggle it. After a month or more I was able to get a good crack and was much more wiggly. He was not happy with me and I told him that it would feel a lot better if I got it all the way out, but he would not hear it. So I told him I would give it a break for awhile. So two weeks later after complaining at meal times, I held him close and just got a good enough grip I was able to get it out. He was so relieved and said "Your right Mom, it does feel a lot better!"


One night when Judah was supposed to be sleeping, he was drawing on his wall. I'm glad that he was expressing his creativity, but not happy that it was on my wall and was supposed to be sleeping! Thankfully, most of it is chalk and will clean up okay. Can you find the boy in the house?



This month we also got our first snow. The kids get really excited when they see any amount of snow, because we don't get it often, especially compared to when we lived in Pa!

We were able to get enough snow off of a car to make snow balls which the kids loved. Of course by lunch it was all melted.

2 comments:
Great family pictures!!! Love them! I especially love the white shirts and jeans!
Your pictures are beautiful!
Post a Comment