They liked carrying their own bags!







Eating their candy in the car on our way to the Independence Mall to play in the play area and exchange something.




I did not buy them for her, but she was so darn cute. She picked them up and put them on herself!!






I have to say, even though it looks like it was an amazing morning, it wasn't all so great. There were some attitudes and words and sadly we had to leave the play area early due to poopy pants. Now when I say pants, I don't mean underwear. Jacob had pooped a little in his underwear so we went to the bathroom took them off, made hims sit and he went a tiny bit on the potty and insisted that there was no more, so I put his pants back on him and off to play we went. Well, after they played for a little, I noticed Jacob was squeezing his behind and legs and I knew it was time to go. He threw a fit as I made him sit in the stroller so no poop wouldn't fall down his pants and on to the floor! Thankfully we made it out with out making a mess and I was able to clean him up when we got home! Needless to say, it was not the most fun date, but we made memories!












Eating their candy in the car on our way to the Independence Mall to play in the play area and exchange something.




I did not buy them for her, but she was so darn cute. She picked them up and put them on herself!!






I have to say, even though it looks like it was an amazing morning, it wasn't all so great. There were some attitudes and words and sadly we had to leave the play area early due to poopy pants. Now when I say pants, I don't mean underwear. Jacob had pooped a little in his underwear so we went to the bathroom took them off, made hims sit and he went a tiny bit on the potty and insisted that there was no more, so I put his pants back on him and off to play we went. Well, after they played for a little, I noticed Jacob was squeezing his behind and legs and I knew it was time to go. He threw a fit as I made him sit in the stroller so no poop wouldn't fall down his pants and on to the floor! Thankfully we made it out with out making a mess and I was able to clean him up when we got home! Needless to say, it was not the most fun date, but we made memories!
The afternoon was better. For Judah and Ephraim's date, we went to the opening of a place called Yogurtini! It is a frozen yogurt place that you serve your self! It was very cool and tasty. They had a large selection of flavors and a TON of toppings. From fresh fruit to every kind of candy! The best part?!? It was free because it was the Grand Opening! Again, I let the boys make their own decisions, and let them mix whatever flavors and toppings they wanted! I think they learned a lesson too. Judah ended up putting something on his that he didn't like, but he had so much on there we couldn't even figure out what it was. Ephraim ate ALL his (which had about everything on it) and he had a stomach ache after. But it is an awesome place and we will probably go again! They make it from actual yogurt(not powder) and it has all the active cultures in it!!!














































No comments:
Post a Comment